Friday, March 05, 2010

Today is Friday.

So it's the end of the week, there is a long weekend on the horizon, and I have a design package due today. Whilst on the verge of destroying my computer, and hunting down the creator of vectorworks to have some stern words with how to create a better more functional program, I had to look for 'happy' things to keep me calm.


I came up with:

Now this lovely decked out bus shelter was designed by a Mark Reigelman, he has done lots of nifty little things with urban intervention that will put a smile on any grumpy face.
Check out an interview with him on Inside Out.
Also if you want to read a funny blog by a New Yorker about bikes click here, there was a rant about bike paths and the use of said bike paths for parking, by the local constabulary.

No comments: